Saturday 26 October 2013

Update!

Hi guys!

I've just come back to check up on my blog and i was pleasantly surprised!

I came back thinking that my page views would be the same but they weren't! A few people across the world numerous times have visited this fashion blog! Which made me extremely happy knowing that people actually took their time to have a look!
Anyway, I'm very sorry i have updated in quite a while and have also missed out on doing September favourites. I guess i just didn't have any time because my stats have increased it's given me motivation to carry on with this blog! Hopefully i can post my October favourites on time! We'll see! Maybe and this is a maybe, a Halloween post. Problem is i have no ideas!

Question - How did you find this blog?
Leave a comment!

Social Media -
Instagram - Fashionmakeupandbeyond
Twitter - Fashionbeauty01
Facebook - Currently not available, sorry!

* These user names will change *

Have a nice day,

Beauty and Beyond x

No comments:

Post a Comment